87.5% JV Partner
- Target: Gold/Copper Porphyry and Epithermal styles of mineralization
- Located in Loja province in Southwestern Ecuador
- See Recent News Releases:
- 20-01 - Bramaderos Farm-in Terms Amended
- 19-36 - Bramaderos Update - Latest Limon assays indicate drilling is closing in on centre of gold-copper porphyry
- 19-30 - Bramaderos Drilling Update - Drilling at Limon target suggests major porphyry source nearby
- 19-27 - Drilling at Bramaderos Main returns strong results of 55.8m at 0.74g/t gold and 0.15% copper in outcropping porphyry gold-copper system
Measuring 4,948 hectares, the Bramaderos project is located approximately 130km from the Loja provincial capital. The project is easily accessible via the Pan American Highway which crosses the Property.
The Bramaderos concession is owned by La Plata Minerales S.A. ("PLAMIN"), an Ecuadorian company owned 87.5% by Sunstone and 12.5% by Cornerstone, Sunstone having incurred >US$3.4 million to earn its 51% initial interest (see news release 19-29 dated August 28, 2019), and increased its interest to 87.5% in early 2020 (see news release 20-01 dated January 7, 2020). Sunstone is the project operator. Cornerstone's 12.5% interest is carried by Sunstone through to the start of commercial production and repayable at Libor plus 2% out of 90% of Cornerstone's share of earnings or dividends from the Bramaderos project.