87.5% JV Partner
- Target: Gold/Copper Porphyry and Epithermal styles of mineralization
- Located in Loja province in Southwestern Ecuador
- See News Releases:
- 22-02 - Well mineralized Gold-Copper Porphyry intersected below Alba gold discovery
- 21-17 - Three more holes intersect mineralized porphyry at Brama target, Bramaderos Project, Ecuador, paving way for maiden Mineral Resource Estimate in early 2022
- 21-14 - Drilling intersects 505m of mineralized porphyry at Brama target, Bramaderos Project, Ecuador
Measuring 4,948 hectares, the Bramaderos project is located approximately 130km from the Loja provincial capital. The project is easily accessible via the Pan American Highway which crosses the Property.
The Bramaderos concession is owned by La Plata Minerales S.A. ("PLAMIN"), an Ecuadorian company owned 87.5% by Sunstone and 12.5% by Cornerstone, Sunstone having incurred >US$3.4 million to earn its 51% initial interest (see news release 19-29 dated August 28, 2019), and increased its interest to 87.5% in early 2020 (see news release 20-01 dated January 7, 2020). Sunstone is the project operator. Cornerstone's 12.5% interest is carried by Sunstone through to the start of commercial production and repayable at Libor plus 2% out of 90% of Cornerstone's share of earnings or dividends from the Bramaderos project.